Surfers Paradise Gold Coast Queensland 4217 Australia$495,000 - $1,252M
- 1 - 3 bed
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
Own and enjoy a vibrant Beachfront Lifestyle & Investment
Apartment - Surfers Paradise Queensland
Surfers Paradise Beachside Apartments
with Panoramic Views
Levels 34 to Level 72
1 bedroom from $495,000
1 bed + MPR from $452,000
2 bedroom from $815,000
2 bed + study from $935,000
3 bedroom from $1,252,000
OFF THE PLAN APARTMENTS
Anticipated Stage Completions: Late 2021 and Early 2022
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY – Subject to the Vendor’s terms and conditions and payment of a one-off application fee. There are no valuations or valuation fees, no mortgage insurance, no brokerage fees and no early payout penalty fees.
ON THE EDGE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN
There are few places in the world that surpass the combination of lifestyle, location and affordability found on the Gold Coast. There is something for everyone. Lovers of the outdoors are gifted year-round sunshine for days filled with boating, swimming, fishing, surfing, hiking and exploring. Those looking for something more luxurious are surrounded by dining and entertainment precincts and high-end retail and amazing shopping destinations.
AN ICONIC BEACHFRONT LANDMARK OF THE FUTURE
Rising 75 storeys against the Gold Coast skyline, this magnificent Beachfront Tower is set to be an iconic Surfers Paradise landmark, bringing to life a new era in modern living, one where lifestyle, convenience and luxury meet.
This thriving new precinct will be home to a five-star hotel, residential apartments,world-class facilities and a vibrant retail precinct, including a full-line national supermarket, cafes and a purpose-built restaurant which will enjoy stunning beachfront vistas.
• One of the tallest residential towers in Australia at 252 metres tall
• Iconic beachfront development with unobstructed access to Surfers Paradise Beach
• Never-to-be-built-out views from all apartments
• Glistening curved glass façade with impressive double height lobby
• On the doorstep of the Cypress Avenue light rail station
• 10 minute walk to Cavill Mall dining & entertainment precinct
• Just 40 minutes to Gold Coast Domestic & International Airport
Comfortable living areas
- Oversized 900mm x 450mm European tiles flow throughout the kitchen, living and bathroom areas, accentuating the open-plan design and creating a remarkable practicality.
- There is provision for super-fast broadband and pay TV with fibre-optic cabling in the living areas and bedrooms
- An internal laundry has a dryer and cabinetry
- There is split-system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security includes a video intercom and CCTV cameras
The Entertainer’s Kitchen
- Premium SMEG stainless-steel appliances including concealed externally ducted under-mount rangehood, gas cooktop, oven, microwave with black glass and a fully integrated dishwasher
- Caesarstone benchtop and splashback
- Soft-closing, full-height cabinetry in satin finish
- Contemporary extras set these kitchens apart
Unwind in Elevated Style
- Take in the uninterrupted views across the Pacific Ocean as you relax and unwind poolside on Level 33.
- This residents-only area is serene and spa-like and features a gymnasium, sauna and community room, all with 24-hour access.
The Exclusive Ocean Beach Club on Podium Level 5
- Enjoy the vibrant level 5 podium lifestyle precinct where residents have the opportunity to relax or entertain guests at the lively pool club.
- This fun yet functional area will appeal to all lifestyle groups and offers a licensed bar, large open lawn, sun-baking day beds and an outdoor dining area.
- This lifestyle precinct is designed by highly-sought after landscape architects Urbis. Created for this dynamic space will be a rich sub-tropical environment with a lush green and colourful landscape.
A LOCATION TO ENVY
The Gold Coast’s New Central Hub
- Everything you need is at your fingertips. On offer is an exceptional level of convenience and ease of living, ensuring you never have to leave your home.
- Residents have access to five-star services and facilities, including the buzzing retail precinct which will be home to a full-line national supermarket, cafes and a purpose-built restaurant which will enjoy Ocean’s stunning beachfront vistas.
- Start your day with your favourite coffee, browse the array of luxury retail shops, enjoy lunch on the first-floor restaurant overlooking the ocean and start the evening with drinks in one of trendy lobby wine bars.
ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE
Sun, Sand and Surf
- Near perfect weather guarantees days are ideal for catching up with friends at a marina, unwinding in the hinterland or simply enjoying the sunshine on the beach.
- The Gold Coast is renowned for its outdoors lifestyle. It is a place dedicated to the sun, sand and surf with its iconic coastline a picture startling physical beauty stretching over 52km of soft golden sand.
- Venture inland and explore the beauty of the Gold Coast Hinterland, famous for its unspoiled world heritage sites, charming mountain villages and sweeping coastal views.
Cosmopolitan Living & Entertainment
- From world-class events to premier shopping destinations, cosmopolitan living is at the forefront of life on the Gold Coast. The city is renowned for hosting a diverse range of events and has earned the enviable reputation as the event’s destination of Australia.
- Spectators from all over the world travel to this dynamic location for events such as the Quicksilver Pro surfing titles, the Gold Coast 600 motor race and the Magic Millions racing carnival.
- The multicultural nature of the Gold Coast has brought about a deliciously successful food and wine society. The wide variety of restaurants, bars and cafes are world class, with the freshest fine foods and international flavours to tantalise your taste buds.
- The Gold Coast offers a number of prestigious secondary and tertiary education institutes recognised on both the national and international stage.
- Home to outstanding health care facilities including the newest and largest public teaching hospital in Australia, the Gold Coast University Hospital
- The capital of theme parks: Seaworld, Movieworld, Dreamworld, White Water World, Wet n Wild, Australian Outback Spectacular and Paradise Country.