Redbank Plains Ipswich Queensland 4301 Australia$519,990 - $539,990
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Dual Living
Only 2 Available - Dual Occupancy House & Land Packages
House - Redbank Plains Queensland
Sienna Eden Estate is new residential community centrally located in the high growth suburb of Redbank Plains in the Queensland’s fourth largest City of Ipswich. The Estate delivers quality and innovation to the re-gentrified Redbank Plains district.This is an attractive, small boutique estate that comprises only 145 homes. This estate is excellently positioned and close to public transport, schools, childcare, sporting, recreational centres and Ipswich Motorway. Travel time by car to Brisbane CBD is only 30 minutes.
The City of Ipswich is enjoying some of the highest housing growth figures in the Country. With Brisbane close by to the east, Ipswich is in a prime position for residential growth as the greater Brisbane area expands westward. Ipswich is on a strong growth trajectory with an abundance of job opportunities across a wide variety of industries.
Today there is a diverse range of light industry and specialist manufacturing capabilities including food processing, building products, advanced and high technology manufacturing, rail and aerospace and defence base support; while the region is also rich agriculturally. Ipswich is also home to the Royal Australian Air Force’s largest operational base, RAAF Base Amberley.
- Town Square Redbank Plains – 5 mins
- Redbank Plaza – 8 mins
- QLD’s newest Costco – 12 mins drive
- Orion Springfield Central – 12 mins
- 10 Private schools within 10 kilometres
- Bellbird Park State Secondary College – 6 mins drive
- Redbank State Primary School – 3 mins
- Redbank Plains State High – 7 mins
- Augusta State Primary School – 9 mins
- Staines Memorial College – 7 mins
- USQ Springfield – 15 mins
- USQ Ipswich – 19 mins
- University of Queensland, St. Lucia – 35 mins
- Bus stop nearby
- 8 mins drive to Ipswich Motorway
- Redbank train station – 20 mins drive
- 16 minute drive to Ipswich CBD
- 30 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
- 40 mins drive to the Gold Coast
- A myriad of employment opportunities locally and throughout Brisbane
- Ipswich City is on a strong growth trajectory with an abundance of job opportunities across a wide variety of industries.