Logan Queensland Australiafrom $555,000
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 502 m²
- Floor Area is 181.49 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Dual Living
Secondary Dwelling House & Land Packages
House - Queensland
1 Title with 2 Dwellings and NO body corporate fees
Includes Excellent Full Turnkey Package
Central, well-established growing area
Only 30 minutes to Brisbane & Gold Coast
2 Locations – Park Ridge & Holmview
Very suitable for:
Owner-Occupiers, First Home Owners & Investors
Qualifies for QLD Govt. Grants
6.4% of Queensland’s population lives in the City of Logan
Located in the heart of South East Queensland, the City of Logan is rapidly becoming one of Queensland’s largest cities and is a major centre of economic development. Logan City covers 957 square kilometres and sits between Brisbane in the north, Gold Coast to the south, Ipswich to the west and Redlands to the east.
Key economic drivers included manufacturing and retail sectors, transport and logistics, business and community services, property development, education construction and agriculture.
Due to the availability of good quality land and high quality community infrastructure, the city’s prospects are particularly bright, attracting planned and sustainable growth in all sectors. Forecasts indicate Logan City Council’s residential population will increase to 500,000 in less than 20 years.
Given the central geographic location (30 minute drive to Brisbane and the Gold Coast), young population and skilled, educated workforce, Logan is ideally placed to continue emerging as a major city and economy in South East Queensland.
The thriving City of Logan offers a diverse number of lifestyle opportunities including various parklands, wetlands, IKEA Mega Centre, Park Ridge Town Centre, Beenleigh Town Centre, Hyperdome Shopping Centre and Kingston Park Raceway. Plus close to a range of well-regarded State and Private schools, Griffith University Logan Campus, TAFE Loganlea, Logan Hospital, childcare facilities, sporting and fitness clubs and train stations.
Why invest in a Secondary Dwelling Home in the City of Logan?
- For owner-occupiers: live in one dwelling and collect rent for the other
- For investors – two individual incomes and strong rental demand
- Central location – 30 minutes to Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Significant growth within the community
- Extensive lifestyle opportunities
- Only minutes to schools and major shopping
- Abundance of educational facilities, including University and TAFE
- Easy access to national highway, rail networks and airports
- Numerous employment hubs closeby
- Growth in future infrastructure and developments
- Major health facilities nearby, including Logan Hospital
- Ever increasing employment opportunities
- 4 major supermarket distribution centres in or adjacent to Logan City
- Conference and entertainment hubs nearby