3 minutes walk to the surf beaches
All you need is a *deposit now
No further outlay until early 2015 (*Ask us how)
Exceptional value at unrepeatable low prices
with beach or river & hinterland views
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms from $476,000
Architecturally inspired building…
Enjoy the perfect location right in the heart of the exciting and vibrant Broadbeach, the Gold Coast’s most famous shopping and dining precinct. Literally minutes from everything, including the beautiful patrolled Kurrawa beach, Jupiters Casino, Pacific Fair, Monorail and the new Gold Coast Light Rail.
This 25 level building consists of 137 stylish, contemporary apartments, fitted with a host of modern appointments and of course a long list of highly sought after development features.
This development has it all, exceptional pricing, great location, and best of all, great timing. You can secure your apartment now at today’s pricing with settlement not expected until 2015.
Views… Luxury… Location… Security…
Here are the reasons why astute owner-occupiers and investors are purchasing in this exciting hi-rise building.
1. PRODUCT These spacious 2 bedroom hi-rise apartments are well designed for the local demographic. The apartments have expansive open-planned living spaces, generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Your new apartment will be completed and ready for settlement in 2015.
2. LOCATION It is close to or short drive from five must have criteria – retail; office; medical; education & transport. A short stroll to one of the Gold Coast’s famous surf beaches and Broadbeach’s outstanding restaurant and shopping precinct. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and the Monorail are all a few minutes walk. Other major shopping centres are only 10 minutes away. The new Gold Coast Light Rail (2014) – a 2 minute walk to your station. Childcare facilities, private or public primary & secondary schools are nearby. Bond or Griffith Universities and the Gold Coast TAFE are 20 minutes away. Only 20 minutes to the new Gold Coast University Hospital.
3. EMPLOYMENT Broadbeach’s central location offers a vast range of employment opportunities among established local businesses and infrastructure. Easy access to all Gold Coast suburbs and Brisbane offering further employment opportunities.
4. TIMING Perfect, given rising demand & tight local housing supply and low interest rates. 10% deposit now with no more to pay until mid 2015.
5. RENTAL This highly sought-after area commands good rental return and achieves a low vacancy rate due to the close proximity to the beach, shops, nightlife and the Business Precinct. The estimated rental returns for permanent let are $500 – $800 per week and the estimated returns for holiday let are from $300 – $550 per night.
6. MARKET SIZE The apartments have wide appeal across the market with owner-occupiers and astute investors.
7. POTENTIAL UPSIDE Specifically designed for investors or owner occupiers, these magnificent apartments are in a highly sought-after location offering a relaxed, upmarket beach lifestyle that appeals to all age groups.
8. RESALEABILITY Broadbeach’s central location, employment opportunities, close proximity to the beach, shops, casino, convention centre, fine dining and nightlife has made this suburb popular among home buyers and investors and demand in the area has increased accordingly.
Contemporary apartments in the heart of vibrant Broadbeach
Perfect timing, perfect location, perfect prices!
Status Off the plan – Settlement 2015
Body Corporate Fees
2 bedroom $90 per week
Council Rates approx. $2,200 per annum
Permanent Let $500 – $575 per week
Holiday Let from $300 – $550 per night
- Magnificent views of city, hinterland or ocean
- Spacious, air-conditioned living & dining areas
- Modern design kitchen with stone bench tops
- Energy efficient appliances
- Quality fixtures, fittings, carpet and tiles
- Well appointed bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large ensuite and main bathroom
- Secure underground parking
- Professional on-site management
- Walk to Broadbeach’s restaurants, cafes & major shopping
- Short stroll to the under construction Light Rail Station (2014)
- 500m to Gold Coast Convention Centre & Jupiters Casino
- 10 minute walk to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- 400m to patrolled surf beach
- Near Monorail, bus & transit routes
- Heated swimming pool
- Poolside barbeque & entertaining area
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Exclusive residential lounge
- Basement Parking
- BBQ Area
- Club Lounge
- In-Ground Pool