Tri-level, 3 bedroom Villas
Stage 1 & 2 Sold Out
Stage 3 & 4 – 1 only
Settlement early 2015
3 bedroom waterfront villa $498,900
Stage 5 & 6 – 1 only
Settlement mid 2015
3 bedroom waterfront villas $599,000
Imagine owning or living on an island in the middle of 37 hectare lake complete with sparkling Surfers Paradise backdrop. Your island is situated in the world renowned Gold Coast golf course belt and these 37, tri-level, 2 or 3 bedroom villas are set amongst beautifully manicured lawns and gardens. This modern lifestyle with spacious interiors on all levels provides easy living at its best.
Living in this central location, you are only a short drive to some of the world’s best beaches and vibrant cosmopolitan areas of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. Living here, enjoying your island paradise is ideal for owner-occupiers or investors. Complete with an 18 hole championship golf course, 13km of walking and bike track, wide-open parklands, tennis centre and a vibrant retail and commercial precinct as well as some of the Gold Coasts preferred, restaurants and cafes.
Special Offer – Golf Course Membership: As a new owner this special offer gives you the opportunity to purchase a 10 year Golf Course Membership for only $2,500, normally valued at $14,000. This exclusive offer is for 1 membership only (1 person) and strictly for a purchaser of the property. The entitlement must be redeemed within 1 month from the date of settlement and the membership is non-transferrable.
Golf Course Membership Entitlements:
- Unlimited Day Gold 7 days a week
- Golf Link number and handicap
- Access to Loyalty Program & discounts
- Discounted night golf fees of $10 (subject to change)
- Access to all weekly competitions
Easy, accessible waterfront living in a serene environment…
Here are the reasons why astute owner-occupiers and investors are purchasing this limited opportunity to own their own waterfront Villa on the Gold Coast.
1. PRODUCT These waterfront, 2 or 3 bedroom, tri-level Villas are spacious, well designed for the local demographic. The villas have expansive, well appointed living spaces, generous size bedrooms and large bathrooms. The ultra modern design offers an enhanced sense of space. Your waterfront Villa once complete will be ready for your family or your tenants to occupy.
2. LOCATION It is close to or short drive from five must have criteria – retail; office; medical; education & transport. A choice of primary & secondary schools, 15 minute drive to the Gold Coast TAFE, Bond or Griffith Universities and the Gold Coast University Hospital. Surrounded by a vibrant commercial and retail precinct and also situated between two of the largest Gold Coast shopping centres, Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre. This is a golfer’s paradise with a number of major golf courses in the area as well as many others in easy reach. Nearby is Carrara Stadium which is a main venue for the 2018 Commonwealth Games. Only minutes to the home of the famous Carrara Markets which are the biggest permanent weekend marketplace in Australia. Well established bus routes, train station and access to the M1 Motorway make travel easy.
3. EMPLOYMENT Local businesses and a variety of commercial and retail precincts within surrounding suburbs plus established infrastructure, offer many employment opportunities as well as quick access for commuting to Brisbane, Tweed and Logan.
4. TIMING Perfect, given rising demand & tight local housing supply. A 10% deposit now with no more to pay until early 2015.
5. RENTAL This highly sought-after area commands high rental returns and achieves low vacancy rates.
6. MARKET SIZE Carrara is a well established, centrally located suburb within the Gold Coast. The area has grown at an enviable rate with over 17,700 people calling Carrara home.
7. POTENTIAL UPSIDE These magnificent, 2 or 3 bedroom villas are specifically designed for investors or owner occupiers in a highly sought-after location and offer a lifestyle that appeals to all age groups.
8. RESALEABILITY This suburb’s central location, employment opportunities as well as ease of movement around the Gold Coast has made this suburb popular among home buyers and investors. Demand in this area has increased due to the close proximity to the water, golf courses, shopping, dining and nightlife.
Status: Buy off the plan – Completion 2015
Body Corporate: $32 per week
Council Rates: approx. $1,800 per annum
2 or 3 Bedroom (Dry Lot) $430 – $550 per week
2 or 3 Bedroom (Waterfront) $480 – $590 per week
- Magnificent water views from most villas
- Spacious, light and airy interiors
- Designer kitchen with European cook-top, oven & dishwasher
- Large bedrooms and well appointed bathrooms
- Air-conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
- Quality carpets & tiles with modern fixtures & fittings
- TV, communications and data to living areas & bedrooms
- 2 Car tandem lock-up garage
- Wide balcony for outdoor living
- A choice of private & public, primary & secondary schools
- 15 minute drive to the Gold Coast TAFE
- 15 minutes to Bond or Griffith Universities
- 10 minutes to medical centre & private hospital
- 15 minutes drive to the new Gold Coast University Hospital
- 7 minutes to Broadbeach, 10 minutes Surfers Paradise
- Shopping at Robina Town Centre & Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- Golfer’s paradise with several major golf courses in the area
- Nearby is the Carrara Stadium home of the Gold Coast Suns
- Close to the famous Carrara Markets
- Well established bus routes, access to Rail & M1 Motorway
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Buggy access, club house, tavern, restaurant & TAB
- Special Offer Golf Course Membership limited time only
- Tennis centre
- 13km of walking and biking track
- Beautiful, extensive, wide-open parklands
- Vibrant retail & commercial precinct
- Fine restaurants, cafes & shopping
- Manicured lawns and landscaped gardens
- Basement Parking