NEW RELEASE … NEW RELEASE
Live the Luxury Villa Lifestyle on the Golden Mile
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom from $399,900
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom from $499,900
Connectivity is key to modern living and this is the Gold Coast’s best-connected address. This master-planned community of 74 luxury villas, with the choice of two or three bedrooms and 2 or 3 levels, maximises access to the best of South East Queensland – the Gold Coast’s picture postcard climate and lifestyle, the beaches of Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach and under an hour’s drive to Brisbane’s CBD.
Residents also enjoy a chic at-home experience as each villa interior is appointed in one of two contemporary designer palettes – dawn or dusk – and features premium finishes and fixtures throughout.
The architect-designed exteriors make a bold geometric statement that balances each villa’s individual character with this master-planned tastefully unified look. Each villa is appointed with European appliances, double garage and some with exterior gardens.
Architecturally designed 2 & 3 Bedroom Villas:
– Elegant & timeless design
– Two & three level configurations
– Spacious interiors with gracious living spaces
– Generous size bedrooms
– Chic at-home experience with modern harmonious living
– State of the art Miele appliances
– An abundance of storage
– double garage
– Lush open spaces
Reasons to Invest on The Golden Mile:
1. The Golden Mile
These villas are walking distance to the train station, 2kms to Metricon Stadium, 10 minutes to Gold Coast nightlife and within easy access to the M1: north to Brisbane, south to Byron Bay and Gold Coast Airport, and west to the Gold Coast’s picturesque winery trail.
2. Commonwealth Games 2018
In 2018, the Gold Coast will host the 21st Commonwealth Games, a global sporting event that will draw a television audience of 1.5 billion people to the city, along with a world-class infrastructure program including sporting facilities and community spaces.
3. Urban Ranking
The Gold Coast is listed as the 6th largest urban area within Australia, with 550,000 permanent residents already living on the Gold Coast and approximately 11,000 new residents per annum. The Gold Coast also has a huge 12 million visitors come to visit the area every year and is on the rise.
The Gold Coast is Australia’s undisputed lifestyle capital, a Pacific Ocean paradise now emerging as a 21st-century hub of education and innovation.
The amount of new infrastructure that is planned already for the Gold Coast in the coming years is at a $500 million high. Within the Gold Coast’s Golden Mile are these approved and proposed infrastructure projects:
► The Boulevard – Proposed project value: $38MIL
► Emerald Lakes Gold Club – 18 Hole championship course
► The Residences – Proposed project value: $69MIL
► New Southern Sports Precinct – Proposed project value: $6MIL
► Service Centre Development – Proposed project value: $7.5MIL
► Metricon Stadium upgrade – Proposed project value: $106MIL
► Carrara Sports & Leisure Centre – Proposed project value: $122M
► World Cultural Centre – Proposed project value: $3BIL
► Proposed Development – Proposed project value: $500MIL
► Train Station – South to Varsity Lakes & Robina and north to Logan, Brisbane CBD & Airport & Sunshine Coast
THE HEART OF THE GOLD COAST
The best of the Gold Coast’s lifestyle amenities within easy reach …
Premium and budget shopping options, Broadbeach dining and nightlife, and the city’s iconic beachfront coastline are all within a 10-minute radius.
Walking distance to the train station, and easy access to the M1: north to Brisbane, south to Byron Bay and Gold Coast Airport, or west to the Gold Coast’s picturesque winery trail and hinterland.
Lifestyle destinations within 10kms of this Luxury Villas project include:
- Royal Pines Golf Course
- Palm Meadows Golf Course (ranks 18th in the worlds’ top 500 golf courses)
- Emerald Lakes Village & Golf Club
- Gold Coast Turf Club at Bundall – Home of the Magic Millions
- Jack Nicholas designed Lakelands Golf Course
- Translink & Surfside bus services
- Nerang Train station
- M1 – direct link to Gold Coast domestic/international airport, Northern NSW & Brisbane
- Metricon (AFL – Suns) & CBus (NRL- Titans) Stadiums
- Pacific Fair & Robina Town Centre
- Cararra Markets (largest in Australia)
- Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Bunnings & Masters
- Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach entertainment & dining precincts
- Surfers, Northcliffe & Kurrawa surf beaches & SLSCs
- Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Major education and health centres within 10kms:
- Emannuel College
- The Southport School
- St. Michaels College
- St Kevins Primary & High School
- Merrimac & Benowa State schools & Benowa Stte high school
- Trinity Lutheran College
- Bond University
- Gold Coast TAFE Ashmore
- Pindarra Private Hospital & Medical Specialists Precinct
- Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct (200 hectare), including
- Griffith University
- Queensland Academy of Health Sciences
- New $1.8 billion Gold Coast University Public Hospital (largest in Australia)
- 3 bedroom Villas from $480.00 and $510.00 per week.
- 2 bedroom Villas from $380.00 and $410.00 per week.
The rental market is strong in this area with proximity to major retail, schools, 4 minute walk to rail station and easy M1 access nearby.
Note: Independant rental appraisal available on request.
Disclaimer: Our opinion is based on the information supplied to us in relation to the location,position and condition of the property,and more importantly, current demands for such a property. This information is given on the basis of our perception of the present rental market conditions and no responsibility for its correctness or otherwise is attached to this agency or any of its employees.
Estimated Property Outings
Gold Coast City Council Rates per annum: $1,200
Water & Sewerage Rates per annum: $1,200
Body Corporate Proposed Contributions (incl. GST) – Year 1: $26 – $29 per week
- Covered patios
- Double Garage
- European Appliances
- On-site mangement
- Powder Room