1 bedroom studio apartments from $280,000
1 bedroom + 1 bathroom apartments from $598,000
2 bedroom + 2 bathroom apartments from $697,000
THE CRANES ARE BACK IN THE SKY
Feel the excitement. Heralding a new era for the Gold Coast, rising 41 levels this will be the city’s new icon. Just metres from the beach and a new G:link tram station this luxurious hi-rise is close to all amenities. Short walk to shopping, entertainment and the nightlife of Surfers Paradise.
Life will be a true resort style residential experience with it’s own street-front café; level 27 gymnasium, teppanyaki barbeque, resident’s lounge & terrace; rooftop urban garden & sky deck; swimming pool & spa plus BBQ terrace.
THESE BEACHSIDE HIGHRISE APARTMENTS OFFER A TRULY COSMOPOLITAN LIFESTYLE
Here the reasons why astute investors purchase in this outstanding Hi-rise Apartment Development in Surfers Paradise.
1. PRODUCT Luxury hi-rise apartments with spacious interiors, luxury living spaces, a selection of floor plans and 5 star facilities are well designed for the local demographic. All apartments come complete and ready for your family or your tenants to move in.
2. LOCATION It is close to or a short drive from 5 MUST HAVE CRITERIA – retail; office; medical; education & transport. Surfers Paradise offers an enviable lifestyle with a stroll to the beach, shopping restaurants and nightlife. A short drive to a range of facilities including major shopping centres, public & private schools, Griffith University, the new Gold Coast University Hospital, Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. Close to public transport including the new light rail (2014).
3. EMPLOYMENT Local businesses, infrastructure, surrounding suburbs offer many employment opportunities as well as quick access to southern suburbs and Brisbane
4. TIMING Given rising demand for apartment living, now is the time to act and invest in this brand new hi-rise in Surfers Paradise.
This is an opportunity to secure a brand new apartment on the Gold Coast, the 6th largest city and one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
5. RENTAL The apartments may be rented as a permanent or holiday let.
6. MARKET SIZE Surfers Paradise is a well established suburb of the Gold Coast and home to over 20,000 people. Surfers Paradise attracts nearly 20,000 overnight visitors every day. During major events, visitor numbers can reach in excess of 50,000. An exciting ever growing market.
7. POTENTIAL UPSIDE This apartment product is specifically designed for the local demographic in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. Now is the time to buy at never to be repeated prices.
8. SALEABILITY The apartment’s proximity, 100 metres, to the beach, short drive to Theme Parks, Jupiters Casino, cafes & restaurants plus major shopping centres. Established transport system including Light Rail. The location of this hi-rise makes the apartments attractive to investors and owner occupiers.
Between the river and the sea.
Body Corporate Fees
Studio Apartment $75 per week
1 Bedroom Apartment $95 per week
2 Bedroom Apartment $115 per week
Council Rates $1,200 – $2,000 per annum
RENTAL – your choice of Holiday or Permanent Let
The excitement is building… come and feel it today!
- Magnificent Ocean, River or Hinterland views
- Impressive open-planned living areas
- Luxurious fixtures & fittings throughout
- Entertainer kitchen, maximum storage and elegance
- Preservation of natural light and coastal views
- Spacious, well appointed bedrooms
- Intercom system, internet & cable TV access
- Ducted air-conditioning, secure parking
- Just a few steps to the surf beach
- Spectacular ocean views
- Swimming pool & spa
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Barbeques, terrace area & teppanyaki barbeque
- Ground floor street-front cafe
- Level 27 exclusive residents facilities floor
- Level 41 rooftop sky deck urban market garden
- Serene landscaped gardens
- Key access to lift, car park & residential floors
- Basement Parking
- BBQ Area
- Club Lounge
- In-Ground Pool
- In-Ground Spa
- Meeting Rooms