Pacific Fair will be transformed into a world-class shopping destination with a major $670 million redevelopment that commenced in January 2014. This investment will create the largest shopping centre in Queensland and the fourth largest in Australia.
On completion in mid-2016, the new development will include:
- A full-line David Jones to complement our current full-line Myer
- A new and relocated Target to add to our existing Kmart and new Big W
- A new Fresh Food Market anchored by a new and relocated Coles and a brand new Woolworths
- 1,300 new parking spaces, bringing the total car park numbers after development to 6,500
- Unrivalled dining and bar experiences
- A world-class indoor/outdoor leisure and entertainment precinct
- An additional 120 specialty stores to the Centre, which will boast approximately 420, post development
The Centre will be completely integrated with a new two-level mall connecting the new and existing sections, adding around 50,000 square metres of retail space. On completion, Pacific Fair will be approximately 150,000 square metres and have approximately 420 shops, restaurants and entertainment destinations under one roof.