A Short Walk to Inspiring, Iconic Surf Beaches
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom from $468,900
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom + Study from $529,900
Stage 1 – Commencing Construction Now! Jan 2017
Best Prices in the Best Beach Border Town Location
LIVING ON A GRAND SCALE
Your opportunity to own a luxury apartment in Stage 1 of this brand new 3 Tower medium-rise development with impeccable style, irreplaceable views and absolute grandeur located in the heart of urban beach living.
Generous-sized balconies to capture the beauty of the Tweed and an overall comfort from just being situated in such an elegant and enriched atmosphere with flawless white finishes that flow seamlessly with the pure, endless white sand. Imagine waking up to the smooth rolling of the waves and the fresh breeze of the Pacific Ocean every morning.
Situated in the beach community of the Twin Towns of Tweed Heads and Coolangatta, these apartments embrace the serenity of the sea as well as the excitement of the Tweed/Coolangatta entertainment precinct which offers an abundance of gourmet restaurants, cafes, boutique-style shopping, a commercial precinct, Twin Towns Services Club, golf and bowls clubs, nightlife and some of the best surf beaches in Queensland.
• BBQ Area • Vitrified ceramic floor tile
• Communal amenities block • Commercial glass entry doors
• Timber decking • Floor tile to balcony
• Outdoor swimming pool • Glass balustrade to balcony
• Lush landscaping with night lighting
• Comtemporary styling with rendered finishes Living/ Dining
• Vitrified floor tile
Internal Features • Quality door handles
• Air-conditioned apartments • Spacious open plan living
• Cable TV and internet access (wiring only)
• Intercom system Kitchen
• Telephone points • Quality joinery
• Quality carpets and tiles • Reconstituted stone bench tops
• Washable paint to all walls • Coloured glass splash back
• Venetian/Roller blinds throughout, or similar • Ample pantry space
• Shelves and hanging rails to robes • Island bench or galley kitchen
• Quality internal and external door • S/steel European appliances
• Electric under bench oven
• Ceilings and walls plasterboard
• Quality polished stainless steel towel rail, Bedrooms
toilet roll holder, robe hook Quality durable carpet
• Semi-framed glass shower screen • Built-in wardrobes, mirrored
• Quality shower and tap set sliding doors or walk in robe
• Wall mounted basin with vanity units • Custom intergrated wardrobe
• Privacy locks to all bathrooms & WCs system, melamine finish
• Polished edge frameless mirror Laundry
• Quality mixer tapware • Walls paint finish
• Fully adjustable shower heads • Broom cupboard
• Quality dual-flush cisterns to WCs • Clothes dryer and stainless steel
• Security key to entrance, foyer, lift and carpark level
Please Note: Proposed external and internal finishes are subject to change. Heran Building Group reserves the right to substitute similar colours or products depending on availability and/or cost constraints.
TWEED HEADS AND THE TWEED REGION
Perfectly located within minutes to every essential facility and amenity.
Nestled in the caldera of an ancient shield volcano, the Tweed stretches between the famous holiday destinations of Tweed Heads, the bustling hub of the Tweed, on the border of Queensland’s sun-drenched Gold Coast to Byron Bay in northern NSW.
Nominated by Tourism Australia as one of the National Landscapes – Australia’s Green Cauldron – the Tweed offers the best of all worlds with lush World Heritage rainforests and dramatic mountain ranges just a short drive through fertile green fields from uncrowded, unspoilt beaches and world-famous surfing point breaks.
Take a day trip along the road less travelled from the bustling hub of Tweed Heads to peaceful seaside towns and tranquil waterways meandering through cane fields and dairy farms to quirky rural communities immersed in a vibrant culture of music, art, creativity, spirituality … and a sense of adventure.
The Tweed Coast offers a choice of vibrant town centres and quiet seaside towns and sophisticated resorts. Safe, patrolled swimming beaches are lined with first class resort hotels and apartment accommodation and vibrant retail precincts offering boutique shopping and sun-drenched cafes and restaurants.
The Tweed Valley has been carved out by the Tweed and Oxley Rivers as they meander around the central volcanic plug of Wollumbin Mt Warning. The natural wonders of the region take a starring role with plenty of opportunities to bushwalk in the rainforests, throw a line into the river from a secluded riverbank or take that early morning hike to the summit of Wollumbin Mt Warning.
They say the people make the place and Tweed is no different. It’s a lifestyle choice that brings people here. The colourful cast that make up the Tweed will entertain you, engulf you and embrace you into their community. This is where you can pull up a barstool at a local pub and share a story or two with the locals; or chat with locals and artists at a weekend market. Join them as they celebrate with festivals and concerts, admire their handiwork at artist studios and galleries and be prepared to chat with them at roadside stalls and farmers’ markets. Enjoy their hospitality.
It’s all about the people … and it’s all about you.
The apartment facilities offer a range of activities to enjoy such as:
- A cool refreshing swim in your outdoor swimming pool
- A fully equipped gymnasium
- A private meeting room
Or if you’re in the mood to socialise, head down to street level and enjoy a meal at one of many fabulous restaurants, surf clubs or Twin Towns Services Club.
Go for a swim or paddle out and surf Coolie and Duranbah beaches, Rainbow Bay or Snapper Rocks – home of the Quiksilver Pro and Roxy Pro, where some of the World’s best surfers compete in March at Snapper Rocks.
Rental Appraisal on a Per Week basis:
01 – Type A $450 – $520
02 – Type B $450 – $550
03 – Type C $460 – $550
04 – Type D $450 – $520
05 – Type E $450 – $520
06 – Type F $450 – $520
Body Corporate Levies including Sinking Fund:
$58 – $79 per week
Council Rates (incl. water):
$2,500 per annum
- Basement Parking
- BBQ Area
- European Appliances
- Meeting Room
- Ocean view
- On-site mangement
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stone Benches
- Study (optional)
- Swimming Pool